[StBernard] Divorce sours Randazzo family business

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 30 08:47:15 EST 2008

I wish they would open one down here. I really prefer to support businesses
in the Parish. But then again, there are some businesses in the Parish that
I have tried to support, but when I go they are always closed. Even the
two days before Christmas. How can you expect to make a go of it if you are
hardly opened, especially during the busiest time of the year ! ?

Syl