[StBernard] Ebay CEO looking at run for Governor of California

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 6 07:56:56 EST 2009

Absolutamente. I met her once in the New Orleans Ebay Convention in 2004.
She's an incredible leader and would work wonders as a conservative role
model as California Governor (and beyond someday). She was on a list of
possibilities for VP (before Palin) and I thought, she "could really get the
cake baked correctly <smile>. What a wonderful addition to conservative
politics to challenge the liberals who believe all the gimmees and
"loosening up of society's morals" is the answer when in fact, it is the
gateway to HELL and beyond!

She's got a future if that is her wish.

--jer--

According to media sources, it has been learned that Meg Whitman, the
recently retired CEO of Ebay is considering a run for Governor of California
in 2011 when Arnold's term is over. Whitman is a strong
conservative-Republican.

If elected, wouldn't it be ironic if as governor she awarded professional
contracts without soliciting bids?

John Scurich