[StBernard] St. Bernard Tourism officials at EPCOT

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 16 20:05:07 EST 2009

Thank you Gayle

We should all be ambassadors for our community where ever we are.

Happened to travel to WDW with family in November and when asked, we stated
we were from St Bernard Parish, LA. Some people had heard of our community
and our rebuilding efforts -- not that they necessarily heard from the
tourism group -- but it was more of a positive experience. Rather than
being looked upon as katrina victims, the dialogue was about our community's
growth.

Hope the tourism group has time for input into a suggestion to the zoning
code. In this last Tuesday's meeting it was suggested to maybe have a
seperate code for Bed and Breakfasts in Historic Areas. Being New Orleans
most historic neighbor and having a rich history of our own, this idea
should be explored.

Thanks again for you do.

SJK