[StBernard] St. Bernard Tourism officials at EPCOT

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jan 17 22:09:32 EST 2009

Hi Sherri, Art In April is a favorite for me too. Before I retired from
teaching, I worked the student art display for Meraux Elementary and then
Davies Elementary in the back of the auditorium. I love it when the parents
come to see their child's art. The kids are so proud. Now I am on the Art ln
April Committee and work the courthouse lobby. The date of Easter has us
back on the first weekend of Jazzfest this year but we are planning a Friday
evening-April 24th- patron party and a full Saturday-April 25th- with craft
booths, exhibits, music, and food. Please spread the word. Gayle Cazaubon
Buckley

Gayle, well said!
I have looked at the St Bernard tourism site on multiple occasions
and note
that the calendar is starting to fill with activities for the coming
year. I
was actually looking for the dates for the Art in April, which I
found, and
am looking forward to attending this year.
Thanks for what you do!

Sherri