[StBernard] Computer Guy

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 22 18:10:39 EST 2009

Hey Jer,
Speaking of Atheists, I worked with one in the post office. He told the story of turning over in his car on Claiborne and Elysian Fields and how he exclaimed "Oh God". He said to him it was like saying "Oh Santa Claus". I aked him if Santa or God responded and counseled him to call on someone he knows in the event of another incident.
I told him when he dies and is laying in his coffin he'll be "all dressed up with no place to go" (except to hell).
On a lighter note,Jer, you're one of those people who was known by one name or nickname in Chalmette. No, it wasn't Jerry or Jer. You were always known as "Computer Guy" and you kept Betty from going off the deep end. As a certain person was always breaking the computer she knew she could count on you to fix it. We all miss you and you're always in our prayers.
Thanks,
Dave