[StBernard] From The Advocate...

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 26 13:36:03 EST 2009

"something like this? Oh, and you'll see this guy is from the Baton Rouge
area. --John"

Jer Responds: I read this recently. It's the mindset of many minorities and
liberals who do not adhere to America's Work Ethic, patriotic fairness to
citizens and best use of taxpayer's money. It's illiterate and I'd bet whose
view is shared by the trashiest of those who support O'Bama-Son.

Yes, OB ran on a "Change platform". Now the human garbage can sit back and
wait for their free-unchallenged check payment to pitiful, ignorant people
who happen through taxpayer's contribution for their own selfish greed. Why,
I don't believe, even with his name changed from Hakeem to Jamar, William or
Carlos if the tune would sound the same.

Obviously though, with Baton Rouge taking over a good majority of its public
schools, we can expect more of the same if parents of these "citizens"
refuse to, cannot, or won't teach their kids good ethics, manners, common
sense, or positive habits.

I'm ashamed by Louisiana's failure to educate (whether they are kids or
adults) to a point that we're not only on the bottom of a failed educational
system, but everything as a result of a doomed education: Aids,
out-of-control youths, stupid adults who can only relate stupidity, you name
it.

Hakeem says with OB, his term is going to define what idiots are about to
experience. I say, Hakeem is a psychic foreseeing what OB will do to this
country during his term.

--jer--

Why should we be surprised to see and read this? Just for the hell of it, I
would like someone to email me when they hear or see a white person say