[StBernard] hog hunters

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 29 08:34:59 EST 2009

Laurie, same here. Hubby and nephew would think this is paradise.
Yes, that meat is good. I really like that backstrap, from deer as well.

Did they not get sharp shooters in Kenner for those nutria? Cant something
like that be done for hogs? We could have a wild hog festival with bbq hog
as a fundraiser and use the meat............

Gaby
Even God doesn't plan to judge a man till the end of his days, why should
you and I?

-Unknown

I know my husband and son would love to get paid to hunt. Wild hogs
are
very good to eat. They don't taste wild (at least all we have
cooked and
eaten). They taste just like regular pork but just a little leaner,
which
is a good thing.

Laurie