[StBernard] St. Bernard council asks Taffaro to stop commentsonSDTaudit

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 7 20:26:20 EST 2009

No takers from me Jerry.

He screwed up (in at least one way) by turning loose Pelosi and Reid on the
Hill, writing the stimulus package. I actually seethed when I saw the 20
million (?) for resodding the Capital Mall. Shit, we could have used some
of that to sod the damned newly repaired levees!! At least that was
removed.

But it's obvious he has no control over Congress and it's not a surprise
since Pelosi and Reid made sure Obie was the nominee. So now, he's beholden
to them.

I think as we go thru the 4 years folks are gonna see what they got was an
inexperienced, educated guy who reads a telemprompter well and who's never
accomplished a thing as a legislator. He's gonna fail worse than Carter.
The Left was so enamoured of electing the first African-American Prez that
they could not see his short-comings. They, and the media drank the
kool-aid and the rest of us have to pay the price for the next four years.

JY

Jim, wait a second...are you implying Obama "can't" walk on
water? (laugh)

Walk on water? Hell, for now he better be more conerned with his
approval
rating not dropping below 50% - which it's about to. America is
waking up
- a little too late - that this guy is just another "pretty
speaking"
politician who supposedly "feels your pain" - we've heard that one
before, haven't we?

I'll take bets right now that Obama is a one-termer," any takers? I
say in a little under four years this country will be saying either
"President Jindal" or "President Watts." I think the latter
has the better shot.

John
Scurich