[StBernard] Parish Threatens To Tear Down Renovated Home/also ours

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 7 20:37:57 EST 2009

Well ! all of the people that voted for him / must have gave
him the right to play God - he does walk water - amazing.
I'm sure he had all the money he needed to complete his home,
also all the help & his little family is happy living in the
perfect house.
He loves this parish so much & he's trying to make us better
people.
He loves his family, does he assume we don't love our families
because we don't have the monies & help he had ~ we didn't have
the political pull he has to get our work done.

I was called Wednesday & told that they were going through the
process to demo our home ~ that we had to go to the The
Department of Community Development ~ which we did ~ We have the
papers. Was told we had to get a lawyer to file a Temporary
Restraining Order from the courts. We went to see several lawyers ~
First one we went to took the info, we showed the lady at the
window the papers, she just shook her head & laughed, said she
couldn't believe it. Then one of the attorney's came ~ told us
for him to drop what he was doing, to take our case to do this
would be $4,000.00 ~ we asked if he knew of any type of
assistance we could get to help pay for this ~ he looked at us
and said, I don't think you could qualify for assistance, guess we
didn't look as if we were illegal ~ so we don't qualify for
anything in this parish.
We have a new roof, new window's, new cap on the chimney, new
front door w/ side panels, central vac, new soffit & fascia, has been
painted. Also put blinds on the first floor, so no one could see
in.
Can't do anything to the yard because our parish tore up the
sidewalk & corner apron. So when it rains our terraced lawn washes
away a little at a time. No use putting grass anymore.This has
been since Katrina ~