[StBernard] Etta James - also knocked Obama, but AP leaves that part out

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Feb 8 12:14:17 EST 2009

Jer,

As I am, you sound like a big Etta James fan. Not only do I love the sound
of her voice, but few singers have I ever felt poured their soul into the
music they sang/sing as Etta does. As much as I love "At Last," I'm even a
bigger fan of "Sunday Kind of Love."

I was barely getting out of daipers when Etta was recording these
classics...thus the benefit of growing up with two older sisters.

John Scurich