[StBernard] 500 million jobs lost?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 13 08:09:34 EST 2009

And really, John, no one's had more "sour grapes" than me when it comes to
liberals, the liberal press or the "head of Liberality"!

Oh, I suppose if one looked closely on Pelosi's face, it resembles more of a
raisin or dried prunes <chuckle>..

--mainly, because when conservatives view liberals through tunnel-vision or
a magnifying glass, it's obvious that such a liberal face belongs on the
label of sour pickles <smile>...

It's a miracle, however, with my pop being from Sicily--that he didn't force
me into labor early stamping on grapes for someone's vineyard <grin>..

I love wine, but I'll find her wine company's name and avoid it like the
plague . . (ps, it's not bashing, it's contempt for the liberals winning,
and the conservatives losing the election. (Hopefully, Gov. Jindal's going
to make the significant difference towards the Repub's party at some near
point in the future, because this world's "change" is going to be so
&&&&&&-up that it'll be irreversible.

--jer-- (there, I signed my name) ;^)

Jer, that makes me think about the fact that Pelosi and her husband (poor
guy!) own a large vineyard and winery in northern California. I'll bet if
INS took a little looksie around her place they might find some illegals.
Oops, but you're right - that couldn't be so because she hired to fire them
all due to the bad economy.

Now that's a photo I want to see - Nancy Pelosi out in the fields having to
pick her own grapes. :-)

John