[StBernard] Parish Threatens To Tear Down Renovated Home

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 13 08:08:46 EST 2009

BRAVO Westley...venting is good...but to go on and on and on??? Get over
it!!

I lost my home, had it demo'ed...am planning on rebuilding (if the elevation
grant people ever gets their act together...get this...can't start
rebuilding UNTIL they tell me I can). Sure, I was devastated just like
everyone else...but you'll NEVER heal if you continue to live in the past.

LIVE FOR THE FUTURE cause you never know if today may be your LAST!!

Rena