[StBernard] Parish Threatens To Tear Down Renovated Home

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 13 08:17:09 EST 2009

Mr. Westley ~
I think anyone that uses a computer knows the person that the
e-mails are sent to knows who they are.
You can call it venting, mudslinging - if I were asked by anyone
what I think I would tell them. You may not agree with me but
that's what I think and feel ~ unless that right has been taken
away from us also.
I went in front of our board / whatever they are called ~ They
showed me a picture of my mother's house (what they assumed was)
because in large bold #'s was her address ~ they are there to
tell us the next step ~ they were really stunned that they had
the wrong house ~ that the man said again this is XXXX I said no
~ someone said what are you going to do, my reply was nothing~one
of them said something about DEMO~I told them I was there to see
what mom's next step was, I said that 's not my mom's. Most likely
someone did a few of them at one time~then was confused, instead
of going back to check they just left it as they thought it
should be ~ which isn't right ~ if you are volunteering, getting paid
~ you should be aware of what you can do to the people you are
dealing with. No one raised voices, they were confused about what
had happened ~~ I think they were more shocked then anything else.
Now I'm able to get quotes while they are figuring out what
went&nbs p; wrong. I will check back again to see if they went
back to XXXX to take more pictures, so I can apply for her
permit. The mole certificate should take a week, maybe sooner. I can
try to do this for mom, maybe things will go well-then I won't
have to upset her~with all this.
I still believe this is all bull, that whatever our higher ups in
this parish dish out to us, I hope they hurt as much as they
are hurting the people in this parish ~~ especially the older one's
that are on a fixed income ~~ they can't go as fast as the
people with money & help. When they have to choose between eating,
medicine, fixing something else in the house~it has to be tough.
They were also miss led by what the LRA told them.
just me/Angie