[StBernard] Cardiologist(s) in the parish

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 13 20:38:05 EST 2009

Yes there is a Cardiologist that comes to the Parish on Tuesday's his name
is E. Kenneth Kerut, M.D. , F.A.C.C. , F.A.S.E. , Heart Clinic of Louisiana.
8101 West. Judge Perez, Appts. 504-349-6810, Main Office 504-349-6800.

Does anyone know if there is a cardiologist that is in, or comes
into the
parish to treat patients?

I called Dr. Bernstein's office in Slidell to see if they came into
the
parish or were thinking of coming maybe a day or two a week and was
told
that no, they would not be coming back to St. Bernard, as far as the
young
lady I spoke to knew. My parent really liked Dr. Bernstein and he
did her
last pacemaker implant and she really trusted him.

If anyone knows of any other cardiac docs coming into the parish
could you
please post that info?

JY