[StBernard] Parish Threatens To Tear Down Renovated Home

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 16 07:18:15 EST 2009

This sounds like a questionable practice by SBA. Didnt realize how
widespread this was. Are you saying an SBA Loan was made, not used but
charged interest and than required to be co-receiver on LRA, Insurance and
other funding? so at the end, the borrower has no money and SBA made
money?Plus all the people who work at SBA?-- SJK