[StBernard] Parish Threatens To Tear Down Renovated Home

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 16 20:55:06 EST 2009

Yes, I posted that. It was on channel 6 a week or so ago. Here's the link
to the video. Click on the the one that reads" St. Bernard Demolition List
Problems". The article leaves you to believe it's an isolated incident, but
it's not. Mr. Taffaro states that homeowners should get a TRO (temporary
restraining order) to stop demolition. How can they sell you a permit to
rebuild and then say it's only a step in the process? It IS incredible.

EH

EH: Am I understanding that people are having to get restraining
order
against the parish to
stop their homes from being torn down? Was that a post from you?
That is
just so incredible.

JY