[StBernard] Parish Threatens To Tear Down Renovated Home

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 16 21:25:31 EST 2009

EH: Am I understanding that people are having to get restraining order
against the parish to stop their homes from being torn down? Was that a
post from you? That is just so incredible. --JY"

Jer Responds:

As we're so often told by others, "No one is above the law!"

As so it is in other matters, JY. No one is below the radar!" Someone once
said in a document, "When in the Course of Human Events it becomes necessary
to ..."

Now it is time to argue, push or pull. People should not be afraid to
express their 1st Amendment rights nor attitude to get the right thing
handed to them after so much failure to communicate or do the right thing
for its people.

--jer--