[StBernard] Congratulations!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 16 22:07:33 EST 2009

Congratulations to the Krewe of Nemeses for a great parade yesterday. The
members were very generous. Thanks to Billy Showalter and all his members
for providing a great family day for the people of St. Bernard.

And while I'm congratulating -- a standing ovation goes to Craig Taffaro.
He looked like he was enjoying himself on one of the floats but I'm sure he
was responsible for having the streets cleaned up so fast yesterday. It
didn't look like we had a parade! GREAT JOB!

Jo Senko