[StBernard] DEMO's

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 19 08:23:56 EST 2009

I don't know how you can rectify a situation where a person is repairing a
house, having sunk money into it and then see it bulldozed "in error".

I don't know that a person this happened to would be able to handle it and I
daresay it would not surprise me if some type of violence occurred. That
person might go off the deep end.

JY

Ok. Now let's discuss contact. Spending $50,000 repairing a home is
not
chump change. This comes from a lot of blood, sweat and tears which
could
represent everything one has in life in assets.