[StBernard] The movie Corpus Christi PLEASE DO NOT DELETE!!!!!!!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 19 13:15:37 EST 2009

I would suggest that if you receive an email asking you to forward it to
everyone you know, at least take a minute to check it out. In most cases, as
in this one, it's a hoax. This one has been circulating for more than 25
years.

Richard

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/g/gayjesusmovie.htm

>>>Some people on the left will not have a problem with this, but many

others
will.

The movie Corpus Christi is due to be released this June to August.

A disgusting film set to appear in America later this year depicts Jesus and
his disciples as homosexuals! As a play, this has already been in theatres
for a while. It's called Corpus Christi ' which means 'The Christ Body.'
It's revolting mockery of our Lord. But we can make a difference. That's why
I am sending this e-mail to you. If you do send this around, we will be able
to prevent this film from showing in America and South Africa