[StBernard] A Homecoming "Drag" Queen?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 23 09:10:18 EST 2009

"Below is a story right out of today's Washington Post newspaper. My
question is "what is the guy who was elected Homecoming King going to do?"
If I'm him I would make an equal statement and say I refuse to walk another
man down the court as Homecoming Queen...man, I'd love to see how the
liberal media would react to that.

Another question I have is, if this queer competing in the pageant in drag,
did anyone know he wasn't a woman? Of course, those of us who have lived
here all of our lives wouldn't have any problems spotting the difference -
we have lots of experience at it. --- John Scurich"

Jer Concurs:

Surely, this queer enjoyed his princess evening of bliss, blowing kisses to
the audience while the "indoctrinated" (what liberals might call exhibiting
"tolerance" towards deviates.) watches on as encouraging.

Folks, it's not funny, cavalier, brave, chic or even pushing the envelope to
do this. It's sick "behavior" because "Drag-strips" are for cars and not
people. Queers who believe they can crossover God's established boundary is
pathological. It needs treatment (and the Lord's forgiveness by repentance)
to return to normalcy before HIM.

I witnessed the video and there were actually "victimized" kids supporting
his action (as if he were a clown performing in a circus and they giving
acceptance to their "prom queen(r)".

Shameful, deplorable, despicable, sinful, and any emotional disgust for
exploitation to the "x-degree".

I forgive him (he probably wouldn't seek my forgiveness or approval) wanting
to disregard any challenge to his decision to be what God has mandated he to
be. For what God has wrought, let no man nor woman give him sanctimony or
blessing.

He shall have his day in court - one in which the Lord will be the ultimate
Judge rendering the wickedness-enduring people the justice they so
righteously deserve.

This fool indeed misunderstands the word, "Cross-over" when its true meaning
is death into God's Kingdom. No humor here, simply gross-perversion -- a
determination established by the Lord and enlightened over to His following
to spot the difference as you have righteously done so, John.

It's days like this that makes me want the "end of time" to hasten.

--jer--