[StBernard] "Vote of Confidence for "The Parish""

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 23 09:10:56 EST 2009

I had to chuckle at signed petitioned and noticed a few names, "Mary", etc.
who didn't realize we/the public or the receiver needs more than a given
name.

While many don't wish Craig misfortune of losing his position (he's earned
it earlier in his career, than many wonder why the shift), there are
countless in da parish who utterly are afraid and awe-struck to see a
radical change in the wrong direction. Craig is a conservative by political
choice.

Those who are stunned (exception some like "Concerned Citizens") cannot
figure out why his poor choice of division of citizens is needed to assist
in the recovery of da parish?

Sure, some people are unconcerning of their community environment or want to
rebut as a "blocker of all things conscionable, but at some point a
conscience is needed to realize there is right and wrong with most sides of
an argument.

It's called "The Vote of Confidence" but is it really admiration for
bringing in da troops with wrecking equipment? If it were a video game,
we're sure lots would get their kicks playing this "reality-like-show".
However, it duly affects some who don't deserve to be forced from the
community because of ill-fortune or inability. They were brave coming back
and as times were not so good to them, they get removed from the "shelves of
life--and discarded like a peanut-butter recall".

-jer-

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the online petition:

"Vote of Confidence for "The Parish""

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

http://adjix.com/4sis

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider
signing yourself.

Best wishes,

Concerned Citizens of St Bernard