[StBernard] Where Yat?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 26 09:39:06 EST 2009

It seems that someone called SJK would like to deter Jer from practicing his freedom of speech. According to SJK you have to live in the parish to criticize the parish. BULL!!! This is AMERICA and we have the right to our opinion without losing our heads. It seems SJK would like to behead Jer.
People in the parish, and I was one, have always criticized New Orleans and it's mayor. I still do.
SJK seems eager to find out where Jer lives. I'm beginning to wonder about his/her motive.
Thamks,
Big Dave