[StBernard] They don't care any more

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 26 19:10:38 EST 2009

Wesley,

I called my senator here in Mississippi regarding the changes to the health care, it's "comparative effectiveness." After the secretary explained to me what the changes will entail, it's the beginning of socialized medicine. Like I want some nit-wit in Washington telling my mom's doctor what pills are best suited for her needs and what procedure she's entitled to (and that is what they are planning on doing. ) The only way I knew what changes the new administration were planning for health care for the elderly is by listening to Hannity and Rush, and I called Senator Cochran to verify it. It amazes me that we don't hear these things on ABC, NBC or CBS. All those stations are touting is "computerized medical records." People really need to wake up and start speaking up before it's too late.

TJH