[StBernard] They don't care any more

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 27 21:27:23 EST 2009

" And, Jer, to think that some Americans believe this is the way to go. And
guess what, Jer, Hannity said the same thing as you on his man on the street
segment, Do you know who Marx is? And not one of the three had any idea
what he was asking. How scary!! --TJH"

Jer Quips:

Well, I must humorously admit, TJH that when I was but a tyke about 8 (Yes,
I believed in Santa until 12 because my intelligence saw and knew those who
was quick to confirm the folly of Santa--was cut off immediately from many
more toys than those who still believed<G>), that when someone said the word
or saw someone named "Marx".

==that no doubt he/she was referring to Groucho or one of his brothers.

Education and degrees taught me the rest.

--ps. Hannity has my style <G>.

--jer--