[StBernard] apron / skirt removed

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 4 18:33:52 EST 2009

Westley, months ago I had a permit (paid) on property ~ 2 days
later I had a crew go out to clean the back yard, also clean up
the mess the thieves left in the house. The people I hired called
to tell me they couldn't get the truck & trailer in the drive
because the crew that was repairing the street removed the
apron/skirt from the drive way. The next 5 days I road around the
area until I found a man named Mr. Domingo he said he was the
head of the contractors that was fixing the streets & etc. I asked
him when would I be able to get the crew back to start on the
house ~ his reply was a few weeks BUT don't worry I'll let them
know you are going to fix the house up. Well months have passed,
can't find that guy / everyday I pass the house and the
apron/skirt isn't back on the driveway. Now we have another X on
the property. I had people lined up for the repairs, now I've lost
my place. It's time to let Mr. Taffaro&n bsp; have the pleasure of
knocking ; down another house. I keep forgetting that the people
who lived here before has no rights ~ only the illegal's and
such has rights in this parish now. We just don't know the right
people ~ I see many homes that hasn't had anything done to them /
but they know the right people ~ no X on them.
AK