[StBernard] apron / skirt removed

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 5 23:54:17 EST 2009

Thanks -=-jer-=-
I did take pictures of the house after he had it cleaned. Really
thought he was on his way BUT then came the theft, it was
reported the first time. After he had it cleaned for the 2nd
time, they hit him again ~ didn't bother to report it ~ because I
feel as though the police person was rude, acted as if he was
doing me a favor coming out to the house ~ was a cold fish.
I will try tomorrow ~ to see if I can get a answer for him.

Ak