[StBernard] Social Security Changes

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 9 16:19:39 EDT 2009

We all were taught that special privileges and benefits go to the American
Citizen. Two things we don't need: overcrowding the cities and communities
with liberal illegals and taking what is rightly ours through blood, sweat
and tears for our country. My wife will not get Soc. Security benefits of
her own because she's a homemaker and didn't put in enough hours to collect.
I can understand this as a rule.

Giving away our future which already is in dire straits is a criminal act
and those who support this is an accomplice to the criminal act and make
them just as guilty.

If anyone gets the chance to save their social security for their future,
their children and grandchildren, give it a thought as well as reject the
criminal act that is being penned by the liberals in office. Anyone who
accepts this dastardly deed it as a give-me to illegals is cutting close on
treachery to our nation.

=---jer