[StBernard] Sign of the times

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 9 20:13:57 EDT 2009

"I was depressed last night so I called Lifeline... Got a freakin' call
center in Pakistan . I told them I was suicidal.
They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck" --anon.

Jer Responds:

Did they answer you or are you callin' from the dead? <g>.

If indeed you are neither of the live nor in deceased spirit, you've
probably been transferred over to O-B-1's hotline for quick disposal.
Marxists and radical M's have been known to remove oneself from a scene if
not invited.

Either way you should be as equally depressed. ;^)

--jer--