[StBernard] jparades and UTOPIA

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 11 20:17:03 EDT 2009

jer -
Don't know where you now live but obviously it is not in St. Bernard judging
from your reference "gone to see another parade THERE." See jer below. I do
remember your stating you drive "through" the parish several times a week.

How many parades have you attended here since The Storm? I don't know about
the problems on that particular float but there were many happy, well
behaved revelers both on and off the floats that I witnessed. Many riders
spent hard earned money not just for their benefit but for those families
here to enjoy a welcome carefree day.

You're waiting to hear about gun battles, gross indecency and race battles?

Please - jer -- do all of us here in da parish a great favor --

Send us your address in UTOPIA.

dr

Needless to say, times have changed for the worse at St. Bernard Parades
than I've ever faced. For those reasons and that parade in da parish, I've
never gone to see another parade there. I'm just waiting to hear about gross
indecency or even gunshots hitting children and race battles at the parades.

--pitiful.

jer