[StBernard] DID YOU KNOW???

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 11 20:29:03 EDT 2009

Yeah, my typo. However, if one was around to follow Clinton during the
presidency of his lifetime, the word "Monica" could also be synonymous with
"Monica A-Z". It really doesn't matter which last letter is superimposed
over the letter Z. Most people know it wasn't Monica Zorro <chuckle>. I made
the typo, and for the most part, most would know who I referred to if I said
Clinton and Monica Zorro <g>..

Again, my typo.

--jer--

Because you didn't write Monica L, you wrote Monica Z. Didn't know who that
was.

Yes, how could anyone who lived in that period forget that infamous
"dive-bomber" for Clinton's Air Force and he the
"Commander-in-Chief"..<G>.

--jer--