[StBernard] Would you love to see a Mexican Flag flying about your hometown school's Old Glory?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 15 10:50:37 EDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: jerryccug [mailto:jerryccug at cox.net]
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 12:39 AM
To: stbernardnews-reply at da-parish.com
Subject: Would you love to see a Mexican Flag flying about your hometown
school's Old Glory?

People who engage politics at at early age through media atttention, peer
pressure from their illegal and legal immigrants and wish to exploit
politics over studies are hell-bent to attempt to change history. (after
all, isn't the kind of change that O'bama wishes?)

Although other schools were involved in the area on the campus, the school's
studies allegedly embellished the joy they felt when their native flag
became the focus from the future--that Mexicans and Hispanics will soon
spill into America's bloodstream in an expedient end result.

The school is now approximately 95% Hispanic and 4 % Caucasian. When the
balance in California and in our nation reach resounding proportions for
other cultures dominating the populace, we can expect more of the same of
denigrating our native flag and districts in support for their ancestors'
wishes to bring about Montezuma's Revenge--retaking the Southwest. It's
evident by recent attempts to use America's laws against itself to
demonstrate for more rights and privileges--whether as citizens or illegals.
In 20 years, we'll see a "brave new world" whereas rights will be
flip-flopped and minorities becoming majorities and vice versa.

Here is an incident that will frighten the majority of "Americans' and get
them moving closer to jumping into emigrating away from the U.S. shores to
evacuate what they expect will be the end of the American Dream and pressure
on to establish the state of Mexico to expand to the Canadian borders.
Remember, fences won't stop wire cutters. It takes serious jail-time and
punishment beyond giving them air-conditioned buses and free rides back to
Mexico to bring untaxed money earned illegally in the America back for
vacations and then the exodus from Mexico repeats. First time offenders get
a ride back. Perhaps it's time for repeated offenders get life imprisonment
or the capital punishment as invaders to our lives, as terrorists to our
borders and to traitors who claim citizenship and fly a foreign flag at our
schools and public places. It's a thousand worlds apart from a simple rope
hanging from a door-knob in comparison. The violence is spilling over the
borders and we can expect drug gangs on both sides of the border to escalate
to death and terror. Some say fences, others propose electrifying fences,
while others propose more drastic action. We're not concerned as much to
illegals making their way back to their homeland. There's no invasion or
threat to America in exception to theft items in their possession.

Isn't it true that we now face "minority rule"? --Jer--

News:

" Flag Controversy - During a March 27, 2006 student protest over
immigration reform, students from the neighboring El Rancho Unified and
Whittier Union High school districts trespassed on school ground and put a
Mexican flag in place of an American flag. According to El Rancho Unified
School District officials, the person, whom appeared to be a Mexican
nationalist was punished in accordance with the California Education Code.
Although no Montebello student was involved in the flag incident, the school
itself received threats and hate letters from people around the country.
Most of these letters were sent to the school's newspaper, The Derrick
Diary--From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

http://michellemalkin.com/2006/03/29/the-american-flag-comes-second/

Comment from the Internet:

"You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY
Times, nor on the lead story of the major news networks. The protestors at
Montebello High School took the American flag off the school's flag pole and
hung it upside down while putting up the Mexican flag over it.

I predict this stunt will be the nail in the coffin of any
guest-worker/amnesty plan on the table in Washington .. The image of the
American flag subsumed to another and turned upside down on American soil is
already spreading on Internet forums and via e-mail.

Pass this along to every American citizen in your address books and to every
representative in the state and federal government.. If you choose to remain
uninvolved, do not be amazed when you no longer have a nation to call your
own nor anything you have worked for left since it will be 'redistributed'
to the activists while you are so peacefully staying out of the 'fray'.
Check history, it is full of nations/empires that disappeared when its
citizens no longer held their core beliefs and values. One person CAN make a
difference.

One plus one plus one plus one plus one plus one........ ..

The battle for our secure borders and immigration laws that actually mean
something, however, hasn't even begun."

More news:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/mexicoflag.asp

http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=Montebello+High+School+Mexican+Flag&FO