[StBernard] A head with a heart

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 15 10:54:54 EDT 2009

Oh John don't be the resident cynic. Hope for the best.

JY

Okay then, let me ask the next logical question...how much of "his"
salary
and benefits is Mr. Levy willing to give up to helping the lower
wage
earners at his hospital? Hmmm, the story conveniently left that
out. I'm
not trying to be pre-judementatl here, but he used terms like
"others will
have to sacrafice, etc.", he never said "we" which would have
included
himself.

Being a CEO of a large company, do not presume he was including
himself.
We've come to learn that about execs over the past few months.

John
Scurich