[StBernard] SDT says waste truck stolen, pictures seem to show hose pipe into Ninth Ward drain

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 18 09:16:07 EDT 2009

What you were told, in the eye's of the person that told you
that, most likely that is what he seen BUT it takes more than
being where your employee's can see you to make a company get
ahead. I was told by someone that work's for him ~~~ that he has
never seen the man, but he appreciates SDT giving him a chance to
earn a living. He said he's treated with respect, when you do your
job right, there's the people that are over you that make's you
feel as though you are somebody. He said of course they have the
smart a--es that try to be tough, you see them for a few day's
then they are gone. The man is a pro, he's not asking anyone for
a pat on the back ~ he know's how to run a business. He will get
bad apples like anyone that has a business get's ~ but I believe
he has the class to handle whatever comes his way.
AK