[StBernard] Mobile Office Reminder

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 18 11:32:35 EDT 2009

Mobile Office to be in St. Bernard and Orleans Parishes on Wednesday

In the wake of the recent storms, I have opened a mobile office that will
be in St. Bernard and Orleans Parishes on Wednesday to provide easier
access and less travel time for residents in need of casework and other
government assistance. Residents are invited to come to the mobile office
and meet with a member of my staff to discuss any problems they may have
with a federal government agency. Constituents unable to attend these
office hours can always call my Metairie office at (504)589-2753 to speak
to a member of my staff.

Mobile Office Schedule

St. Bernard Parish

When:

Wednesday, March 18
9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Where: Frederick J. Sigur Civic Center
8245 W. Judge Perez Drive
Chalmette, LA 70043

Orleans Parish

When: Wednesday, March 18
11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.

Where: Household of Faith Family Worship Church
9300 I-10 Service Rd.
New Orleans, LA 70127

It is an honor to represent you in the United States Senate and I look
forward to being of assistance to you.

David Vitter