[StBernard] CAJUN STORY OF THE WEEK

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 20 21:16:18 EDT 2009

When Oris Fontenot's boy, Tee-Not returned to Lafayette he needed a job him.
His PaPa told him he herd da post office was hiring dem. Tee-Not him goes to
da post office and applys for a job.

Alex Boudreaux, da interviewer axe him, Are you allergic to anyting?

Tee-Not replied, I'm allergic to caffeine me.

Have you ever been in da military? Mr. Broudreaux axe.

I was in Iraq for two years me, Tee-Not answer.

Dat's good, said interviewer Boudreaux. Dat will give you five extra points
towards employment. Den he asked, Are you disabled in any way?

Tee-Not answer, I sho am, an IED exploded by me and I lost boat my
testicles.

Boudreaux grimaced and den he say, OK, you got enough of dem points for me
to hire you rat now, our normal hours dem are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. You can
start tomorrow at 10 am. and plan on starting at 10 a.m. everyday.

Tee-Not him, is puzzled and says, Mais, if da hours are from 8 a.m. to 4
p.m. why don't you want me here until 10 a.m., huh?

Well dis is a government job, the interviewer said, For da first two hours
we jus stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. Dares no
point in you coming in for dat.

Rena