[StBernard] Moving to Mexico
Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 26 15:41:36 EDT 2009
I believe it would have been more prudent to make that move to Canada over
Mexico. Been there a few times since the 70's. Even then, there were two
classes of social status: the rich and the poor. I can remember moving down
the hillside toward Acapulco and noticing a dead horse to steer around and
when I made the trip back over the mountain a couple hours later, the caucus
was no longer there. I can only surmise that the poor needed the meat more
than the rich.
At any rate, Mexico has gone though a hapless, failed government economy
worse than the our nation. The drug cartels are overpowering their mighty
army and killing and threatening officials into retirement and resigning.
All are fearful over strong efforts by drug-influenced gangs who decapitate
the law enforcement and shoot to kill/maim those who are left to fight (as
in Juarez). Now there's 14,000 more soldiers to fight the deadly drug war
which is raging enough to spew the violence currently into the U.S.
I'd advise common sense to any perfect world planned south of the border.
Dear Mr. President, Senate and Congress:
I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for
my husband's health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We're
planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico , and
we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.
We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports,
immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way
you do here.
So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that
I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services
I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. All Mexico government forms, printed in Spanish, need to,
also, be printed in English.
4. I want my kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking
5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and
6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top
of the flag pole at their school.
7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get
easy access to government services.
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico , but, I don't
plan to purchase car insurance, and I, probably won't make any special
effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get
the memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that every
patrol car has at least one English speaking officer.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put U S.
flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do
not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any
taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may
13. Please have Mr. Fox tell all the Mexican people to be
extremely nice and never say a critical things about me or my family, or
about the strain we might place on their economy
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these
things for all his people who come to the U.S. from Mexico . I am sure that
Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
Thank you so much for your kind help.
Sincerely, US Citizen & Taxpayer
More information about the StBernard