[StBernard] Proof the Democrats created this mess - clips from Congressional hearings

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Mar 28 11:19:13 EDT 2009

Watch this great video clip I pulled off of youtube. If anyone out there
(especially liberals) still thinks the Democrats in Congress are not
responsible for the financial mess we're in today....just watch this video
clip taken from Congressional Oversight hearings back in 2004 when
Republicans wanted to address what they saw as a growing crisis in Fannie
Mae and Freddie Mac. Listen to how Congressman Barney "I like young boys"
Frank tries to explain there's nothing to worry about. At the end, even
Bill Clinton blames the mess on his fellow Democrats.

John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div