[StBernard] houses not demolished

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 1 08:30:54 EDT 2009

jer:

I give you three short paragraphs, clear and concise, and once again you
respond with 21 paragraphs that are filled with so much jealousy, hate, and
conjecture that I would have to print it and respond point by point, and
even then, whatever response you chose to provide would in no way relate to
my statements.

Thank you for your sarcastic remark about my Protestant work ethic, but in
fact, I am Catholic. Also, similar to your son-in-law, I had to forgo a
position of 42 years because of the difficulty of driving weekly from
Tennessee,so yes, I understand his difficulties -

Living in St. Bernard is probably just as awful for all of us that remained
here, and not because we had a job as you suggested. Our life-long friends
live on the North Shore or elsewhere, but fortunately, some of our neighbors
returned.

Last, I am not wealthy as you claim. Should I be ashamed that I paid for
flood insurance for the last 45 years? You evidently think so based on some
of your comments. You don't know me from Adam, and if you did, you would
know that half of your rantings relative to myself are so far off base, its
laughable.

You talk like a preacher. Why don't you take a few minutes to read what you
write before you hit the send key and you may actually see just how
unchristian you are. In the meantime, I will continue to pray for my
family, my friends, and yes, for you and everyone affected by Katrina that
what God has planned for us is far greater than the what we have endured.

John R