[StBernard] Federal judge rules against St. Bernard Parish in multi-family housing lawsuit

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 1 08:35:50 EDT 2009

Perhaps Craig could provide us with a "straight talk" response to this
issue. In my small mind, I cannot for the life of me figure how a judge
could look at any weekly issue of the St. Bernard News and see how few homes
are for sale, and the pages of homes that are for rent, with many of them
promoting section 8 housing.

We really need a best case-worse case situation placed out there as this is
a major factor in what additional repairs we want to make on our property,
what money we want to invest in business ventures in the parish, etc.

If it follows the trend, I believe this is just another way to get the
plantiffs to accept a "pay-off" for their work assisting the public.
Regardless, I would like to know more detailed information other than the
slant presented by the Times Picayune.

John R