[StBernard] Lacoste Design

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 7 08:26:12 EDT 2009

I don't think the old building had any problem withstanding either. Unless
the new building has every nook and cranny filled a good helping of Dab, I
don't think it's going to make much difference if another Katrina strikes.

Here's the real reason it's designed the way it is, or at least how it was
explained to me....are you aware that the architect's fee is based on a
percentage of whatever it cost to build what he designs? So, the more
expensive the merrier...and profitable.

John