[StBernard] TEA Party Day: Enough is Enough

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 7 18:14:58 EDT 2009

Sign the Petition <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=edKHIPMxHeLKL3I&s=dhJLLXOELdKOK2NJLsH&m=gqKIKQOCJfKTF> Join the Team <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=jsJRK4ORIkLMJ9J&s=dhJLLXOELdKOK2NJLsH&m=gqKIKQOCJfKTF> Join David Vitter's Team Today <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=mvLXLdM3LnKTLjI&s=dhJLLXOELdKOK2NJLsH&m=gqKIKQOCJfKTF>

I'm working hard every day in the Senate on the conservative issues that are important to me and to the people of Louisiana. On my website, www.DavidVitter.com <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=feJJISNBJgJGJZK&s=dhJLLXOELdKOK2NJLsH&m=gqKIKQOCJfKTF> , I have posted petitions on various issues to show congressional leaders that I will not back down.

Just last week, I posted a petition <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=ihKPI1ONLjINK9J&s=dhJLLXOELdKOK2NJLsH&m=gqKIKQOCJfKTF> to let President Obama, Nancy Pelosi and their big-spending liberal allies know that the people of Louisiana have had enough of their financially wasteful agenda. <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=lkIVJaPZKmLUIjI&s=dhJLLXOELdKOK2NJLsH&m=gqKIKQOCJfKTF> On April 15th, people all across Louisiana and the rest of the country will be attending TEA (Taxed Enough Already) parties to voice their opposition to skyrocketing spending and mounting debt.

I’ve introduced a resolution in the U.S. Senate to recognize the efforts of these citizens and to support their fight <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=enJHKPNxEfKHKZL&s=dhJLLXOELdKOK2NJLsH&m=gqKIKQOCJfKTF> against the federal government’s wasteful spending and bailout policies, but I need your help to send the message. Please join me as a citizen Co-sponsor by signing my online petition <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=hgLNKYOJKiJOI9K&s=dhJLLXOELdKOK2NJLsH&m=gqKIKQOCJfKTF> to end wasteful government spending and officially declare April 15th "National TEA Party Day." <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=ktJTL7PVIlIVKjJ&s=dhJLLXOELdKOK2NJLsH&m=gqKIKQOCJfKTF>

I hope you'll take a moment to become active in my campaign by signing my petition <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=edKHIPMxHfLKL2I&s=dhJLLXOELdKOK2NJLsH&m=gqKIKQOCJfKTF> and forwarding this message along to five friends or family members. Your support and action will help in the fight for our conservative values.

Thank you,

David