[StBernard] Lacoste Design

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 7 22:31:42 EDT 2009

John S.

I never thought about it from that angle. Thanks for enlighting me.
Personally, I saw nothing what-so-ever wrong with the Lacoste School
structure other than it was "dated", the same as Chalmette High was today
and when I walked in the doors in 1966. I could be why off base but I
suspect that since federal dollars were (are) being spent to built the new
school, why not have the latest and greatest? It will be an impressive
structure once finished, but I sure wish they would have followed the
original plan to add the elevated walk-way between the two buildings and
used the money for another school (if that option was available).

John R