[StBernard] White House Correspondents' Association Dinner= B-O-R-I-N-G!!!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 12 13:08:06 EDT 2009

Westley, I'm telling you this is no exaggeration. It was as if everyone was
scared! It was so obvious all the speakers/performers were like walking on
eggshells.

Besides not being funny at all, I'm thinking "My God, is this what it is
going to be like for the next 3+ years.

But what's really funny is...go check out some of the liberal web blogs. To
read their commentaries you would think people in attendance had to be
rushed to George Washington Hospital's ER from the gutts splitting open.

My Lord, how delusional! But what do you expect of people such as liberals
who believe we must "continue to take soma, must have soma." And if you're
not a Huxley reader, substitute Kool-Aid.

-John