[StBernard] anyone has a good story

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 19 20:27:02 EDT 2009

Joe & Barbara, had a house on Guerra Dr., that was torn down before Taffaro
took over ~ after Katrina he had a crew go out to his house to gut it ~ we
were called and told the house was no longer there. He never could find out
WHO tore his house down ~ still doesn't know, we went to the parish NO one
knew anything ~ so he's back & no one can help him & his wife ~ we were told
by some neighbor's that his neighbor across from him called for his place to
be knocked down, nothing was done by anyone. Amazing there's no paper trail,
no one tore the place down BUT it's gone.
They all cover for each other ~ real people don't have a chance in this hell
hole. It's not what you know ~ it's who you know in St. Bernard. Kissie
Kissie
AK