[StBernard] the great one on obama's court pick

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 28 19:48:24 EDT 2009

listen to as much of mark levin's 05/26 show as you can - it lays the troubles with sotomayor perfectly

http://www.marklevinshow.com/sectional.asp?id=32930#

and never forget the following, from a man who was also poor and worked his way up and strugled with bigotry -

"Let me put it this way; there are really only two ways to interpret the Constitution -- try to discern as best we can what the framers intended or make it up. No matter how ingenious, imaginative or artfully put, unless interpretive methodologies are tied to the original intent of the framers, they have no more basis in the Constitution than the latest football scores. To be sure, even the most conscientious effort to adhere to the original intent of the framers of our Constitution is flawed, as all methodologies and human institutions are; but at least originalism has the advantage of being legitimate and, I might add, impartial."

- Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas