[StBernard] REDFISH CUP

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 16 01:15:53 EDT 2009

Just off the top of my head, jd, but the viewers on ESPN know what "The big
easy " is. They probably have no clue about SBP.

Now the O'boy Oberto Redfish Cup is called "The Big Easy " Redfish
Cup this
year.

It's a great opportunity again to host the event here and showcase
St.
Bernard, but I would ask: why not a event title that is actually
associated
with this area?

The St. Bernard Tourism grant was reported as contributing to some
of the
cost to host the event, so why isn't the event the " St. Bernard
Redfish
Cup"? and of course it's going to be located on St. Bernard
property at
Gulf Outlet Marina.

jd