[StBernard] slab removal

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 24 16:29:06 EDT 2009

Westley ~ Back Buccaneer North we are having problems with
vibration, shaking, etc. The trucks carrying out the concrete must
get paid by the truck load, they are speeding back here, which is
making things worse ~ the ground shakes when they drive back here
going fast. Last week I was in front of one of the trucks ~ the
guy was in a hurry, he tried to pass me ~ I road the middle of
the street, needless to say he pulled his big bad horn at me, he
kept trying to pass me, he rode my tail all the way out of the
subdivision.
@ the complex they were sending me in circles.
I finally spoke to the right person, I called the councilman for
my area (Mr. Lauga) ~
~~~ he is doing his job ~~~

ak