[StBernard] BPW 4th July Bell Ringing

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 2 16:58:57 EDT 2009

St. Bernard Business and Professional Women's Club cordially invites
all citizens and visitors to attend their annual patriotic program
CELEBRATING the 233rd anniversary of the Independence of the United
States of America and “Celebrating our First Responders”, the St.
Bernard Parish Sheriff's Office, the St. Bernard Parish Fire Department,
and our parish EMS provider, Acadian Ambulance.

Saturday, July 4, 2009
5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Presentation of Colors by Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7194
Liberty Bell Plaza 8201 West Judge Perez Drive, Chalmette,
Louisiana