[StBernard] DWT... (Driving While Texting)

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 16 08:55:44 EDT 2009

This is just my opinion. I don't fool with my cell that much when driving.
If the traffic is slow, stop and go, I might initiate a quick call but don't
even do that when driving at 65 or so down the interstate. And, there's
absolutely nothing that would make me even think of trying texting back to
someone when I'm pushing a ton or so of steel down the highway. Let's just
say I know my coordination limitations and there's nothing that important in
a text msg that can't wait, as far as I'm concerned. As I wrote above, just
my opinion.

JY